Saturday, April 18, 2009

My 1st post ever...

So many of my friends are creating and writing their own blog..
I was wondering what's so nice about it..
I was thinking that I oso wanna write one..
But.. Well.. Busy man ma.. hehehe..
So finally.. Today is the day..
Thanks to the rain outside..
It made me can't go out for any outdoor activity..
So i finally got my time to write something here for u all to read..
Since this is my 1st post..
I juz wanna welcome evyone..
then thankz for viewing lor..
But in the future..
I promise that I'll write more..
Abt my self..
my experience..
things that attracted my attention..
current issues..
So ya..
Keep visiting..
Hav a nice day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sohai...!!!! pukima..
    finaly gt blog la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey hey....
    gt ppl gt new blog dy wor~..LC la~~
    =p blek

    ReplyDelete