Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm confused...

Thr is no a long single period in our life that we can easily pass without any confusion...
I'm in it now...
Alr finished schooling...
So next is university or college...
Ppl face difficultities and become confuse when they wanna choose the course they wanna study..
For me that's not a problem at all..
I alr fixed that LAW is what i want...
Then what else u are confused abt?
I DUNNO WHR TO CHOOSE TO STUDY LAR!!!!
At 1st I chose a college.. dun wanna tell the name lar..
but later i heard lots of ppl complaining abt it...
Plus i wanna experience a campus life..
I dun wanna to study at a place whr they buy a part of other ppl's building or rent it and make it into a college..
I want to a campus life!!!
Now..
The name of place that running on my mind is KDU..
And i think that is it..
Coz i'm tired of thinking and searching lar...
Can go thr study then come out with a degree enough dy lar..
Why so busy body wanna check other things?
Unless i get another better offer lar...
Siapa pun mau ma...
Ok..
One problem solved...
Then if go study then nid buy a thing...
LAPTOP AR!!!!!!!!!
Dunno which one to buy!!!!
I said i wan apple..
But Apple said I'm so cha so cannot use pro things..
I still wanna buy but Apple took its price label and showed me...
I silent for a while lor..
Pretend like nothing happened..
Then i went into the toilet and said..
WTF!!!
@#%*&%!!!
Then i came out and went to Sony VAIO...
It looks good oso...
But still wanna check the price label..
Sony VAIO showed its price too me...
This time no nid to go in toilet lor..
Mayb she will be my electronic companion later...
I think it also settle...
But still @#$%*&!!!
These two I juz decide in mind oly lar...
Later when wan register and wan buy that time leh..
still nid 呕血!!!
OMG!!!
Giv me sum advice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment